3D Tender Ultra Light RIB Aluminium 330
Available in seven models, each with the option of thermo-welded PVC Mehler Valmex® Technology or Orca Pennel & Flipo Hyperlon. The Ultra Light boasts an exceptionally lightweight hull with a pronounced V shape that provides stability and remarkably easy progress through waves. Designed to withstand the shock and abrasion associated with rocks, coral and sandy beaches, the hull is sprayed with electrically charged marine powder paint leaving an impeccable, highly resistant finish.
The aluminium gives the Ultra Light an unassailable advantage in terms of weight, without surrendering strength or rigidity. Subsequently smaller engines are required to achieve the same thrill, making it both cheaper and more fuel efficient.
Incredibly rugged and lightweight!
- Length (cm): 330
- Width (m): 156
- Tube diameter (cm): 42
- Max. passengers: 6
- Number of airtight chambers: 3
- Total weight (Kg): 44
- Shaft: Short
- Recommended max. power: 20 HP
- PVC Melher technology Valmex® with welded seams
- Inflation valves
- Aluminium hull, anti corrosion treated
- Marine paint on aluminum powder
- Forward Locker
- U-bolts for lifting and towing integrated in the hull
- UV resistant marine coating
- Ultra wide chafing band
- Protective bow
- Aluminum bench
- Pump, Paddles, Repair kit
Optional Extras: see price list for details or call to enquire