SailQube, is the newest, fastest and coolest polyethylene dinghy, designed by Jo Richards. The boat is suitable for everyone and is multi functional! It's an ideal practise boat for young sailors because of it's undestructable and unsinkable material. Because of the dimenions and styling, SailQube is also the perfect race trainer for the international Optimist Class.
Contact us on 01752 875050 for further information including club and multi-purchase discount.
Features & Specifications
- Styling and dimensions are equal to racing boats where appropriate and possible
- Incredible panel stiffness and torsional rigidity
- Extremely durable & maintenance free construction
- Spacious cockpit (enough space for a second child)
- 3 ribs on the bottom for stiffness and dragging the boat up and down the beach
- The boat is completely fitted with Optiparts fittings, nothing else. So it is really easy for keeping spare parts, swapping things around etc.
- 4:1 mainsheet with ratchet (option)
- Towing bridle integral eyes in the transom
- Dagger board shock absorber in case you run aground
- Dagger board top plate (so no unwanted water comes in the boat)
- 100% self-draining cockpit
- 100% dry upon right after capsize
- Hiking straps and 4:1 mainsheet
- Mast plate with adjustable mast step
- Standard Optiparts rudder distance between the gudgeons