The Kalf Luxe Line represents the pinnacle of trailer design and specification utilising only the highest quality materials and carefully constructed in Kalf's purpose-built facility in the Netherlands.
The D 600-50 is the lightest weight D series trailer and the first in the Kalf Luxe Line being just slightly longer than the D600-45. The trailer has an extremely rigid cantilevered tubular 60 x 40 x 3mm frame as standard which is adjustable in length.
Equipped with the Motor Pack (photo) the D Series is designed to securely transport RIBS and all types of Motor boat.
Luxe Line D series trailers are also available with packs for Keelboats, non rigid inflatables , dinghies and jet skis.
- Total Weight (kg) 600
- Trailer weight (kg) 175
- Maximum Load (kg) 425
- Wheel Size (inch) 13”
- Draw bar length (m) measured from the Hitch to the A Frame:2,4 m 60 x60x 3mm & 3,0m 80 x 60x 3mm
- Trailer length (m) 4.5 & 5.0 m
- Trailer width (m) 1.6
- Un Braked
- Axle - single
- Lowered cross beams ensures lowest load centre of gravity
- Keel rollers steel lined
- Chine rollers steel lined
- easy adjusted Keel roller connectors
- Goliath TS700 self braking winch
- 13 pin electrics
- Galvanised removable lighting board
- Fully adjustable winch post and bow snub
- Cantilevered frame
- Heavy duty nose wheel
- Extra long axle connectors
- Minimum of 4 lashing points
see price list for details or call to enquire