The Kalf Luxe Line represents the pinnacle of trailer design and specification utilising only the highest quality materials and carefully constructed in Kalf's purpose-built facility in the Netherlands.
The L 750-55 K is the lightest weight L series trailer and offers similar features to the smaller D series but with slightly more carrying capacity and available in two different versions in length. The trailer has an extremely rigid cantilevered tubular 80 x 40 x 3mm frame as standard which is adjustable in length.
Equipped with the Motor Pack (photo) the L Series is designed to securely transport RIBS and all types of Motor boat.
Luxe Line L series trailers are also available with packs for Keelboats, non rigid inflatables and dinghies.
This trailer is also available as L 650-50 K which has a total weight of 650kg and a length of 5m.
- Total Weight(kg) 750
- Trailer Weight (kg) 190
- Permitted Load (kg) 560
- Wheel Size (inch) 13”
- Draw Bar length (m) (measured from the hitch to the A frame: 2.7m 80x60mm
- Trailer Length (m) 5.0m and 5.5m
- Trailer Width (m) 1.70m
- Cantilevered Frame
- Un braked
- Axle 1
- Lowered cross beams ensures lowest load centre of gravity
- 5 x rubber keel rollers ( 1 x double + 3 x single rollers )
- 4 x nylon Chine rollers
- Keel and Chine rollers steel lined
- easy adjusted Keel roller connectors
- Goliath T900 self braking winch
- 13 pin electrics
- Galvanised removable lighting board
- Fully adjustable winch post and bow snub
- Cantilevered frame
- Heavy duty nose wheel
- Extra long axle connectors
- Minimum of 4 lashing points
Optional Extras: see price list for details or call to enquire