3D Tender Ultra Light RIB Aluminium 250
Available in seven models, each with the option of thermo-welded high quality PVC or Hypalon material. The Ultra Light boasts an exceptionally lightweight hull with a pronounced V shape that provides stability and remarkably easy progress through waves. Designed to withstand the shock and abrasion associated with rocks, coral and sandy beaches, the hull is sprayed with electrically charged marine powder paint leaving an impeccable, highly resistant finish.
The aluminium gives the Ultra Light an unassailable advantage in terms of weight, without surrendering strength or rigidity. Subsequently smaller engines are required to achieve the same thrill, making it both cheaper and more fuel efficient.
Incredibly rugged and lightweight!
NB: version shown is Hypalon option - PVC boat is lighter in shade.
- Length (cm): 250
- Width (m): 154
- Tube diameter (cm): 42
- Max. passengers: 3
- Number of airtight chambers: 3
- Max load (Kg): 350
- Total weight (Kg): 24
- Shaft: Short
- Recommended min. power: 2.5 HP
- Authorised max. power: 8 HP
- PVC Melher technology Valmex® with welded seams
- Inflation valves
- Aluminum hull, anti corrosion treated
- Marine paint on aluminum powder
- Anchor well
- U-bolts for lifting and towing integrated in the hull
- UV resistant marine coating
- Ultra wide chafing band
- Protective bow
- Aluminum bench
- Pump, Paddles, Repair kit
- Available with Sunbrella cover
Optional Extras: see price list for details or call to enquire